GEA CFS Accujector 450
• Conveyor belt carriers products under injection head
• Injection cycle starts, needle head moves down and up
• Belt moves 112 mm, stops and cycle repeats
• Centrifugal pumps feeds needle head with brine from filter tank
• Excess brine is filtered by inline double-rotary filter in tank and recycled
The machine has an integrated brine tank and filter system, which makes it a complete and easily exchangeable machine. The injection process is controlled by a PLC unit operated via a touch panel. Brine distribution is accurately controlled in the GEA AccuJector using advanced needle heads with individual needles that are automatically adjusted by air pressure. When a bone obstructs a needle, it retracts and stops injecting, avoiding brine pockets and bone damage.
• Injection levels from 5% up to 80 %
• High accuracy thanks to individual needle control
• Low cost of ownership
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Hygienic design
Injection occurs in two identical cycles, separated by a belt movement of 112 mm. To get the right injection level, two patterns and two injection modes are provided. For low injection levels (positive down injection), all needles are opened before they make contact with meat and they inject during the down stroke only. For high injection levels (positive down and up injection), injection takes place during both the down and up strokes is with all needles open. The 2 mm diameter needles, positioned in a close pattern, ensure optimal brine distribution in the products. Two needle types are available: side port needles recommended for poultry and fresh meat and hypodermic needles recommended for fish.
• Close needle pattern for maximum accuracy
• For low and high injection levels
• Side port needles and hypodermic needles (fish)
All injection parameters of the GEA AccuJector are controlled via an operator-friendly touch panel and PLC.
• Operator-friendly touch panel
• PLC controlled
Belt width 450 mm
Power 7,5 kW
Capacity 500-5000 kg/h
Product height max. 85 mm GEA CFS Accujector 450
- CupsSingle Cups