Henkelman Falcon 80
- Vacuum: Optimal final vacuum 99,80% (2 hPa)
- Soft-air: Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
- Gas-flush: Injection for product protection and longer shelf life
- Double Seal 2 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire for optimal moisture elimination
and double protection
- Cut-off seal: Cutting off the remaining flap. 1 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire and
1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire / One time setting
- 1-2 Cut off seal: Cutting off the remaining flap. 1 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire
and 1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire / Independent time setting (shrink bags)
- Wide Seal: 1 x 8.0 mm flat sealing wire
- Bi-active seal: for thick and aluminum bags
Operational control functions
- Digital control: Time control / Automatic programming / 10 preset programs
- Sensor Control: Set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for
accurate and constant packaging results / Automatic programming / 10 default
programs / Vacuum plus time
- Quick stop H20 sensor control: set of vacuum in percent values and detect the
boiling point of the product. For fast cycle and better food protection.
STOP button for partial / full cycle interruption
Digital maintenance program for pump / Operating hours counter / Service indicator programs / Sleeper function etc.
.: Aluminum vacuum chamber
.: Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 820 x 900 x 1070 mm.
.: Room Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 760 x 230 mm.
.: Sealing bar: 760 mm / 510 mm
.: Weight: 227 kg.
.: Pump capacity: 100 m3 / h.
.: Energy consumption: 400V - 3 - 50Hz - 3 > 5 kW.
.: Cycle time: 15-40 sec.
.: Warranty: 3 years warranty from Henkelman