Wolfking Belam LPI-450 injector - Sold
Because of the close needle pattern, for some applications tumbling is not required, so the machine can run in-line and products can be packed immediately after injection or transported directly onto a further processing line.
• Accurate brine distribution from top to bottom
• Close needle pattern, thin needles (2 mm)
• For bone-in and boneless products
• No brine pockets around bones
• Injection levels from 5% up to 80%
• Capacity from 500 to 5000 kg/h
The machine has an integrated brine tank and filter system, which makes it a complete and easily exchangeable machine. Brine distribution is accurately controlled in the Wolfking injector using advanced needle heads with individual needles that are automatically adjusted by air pressure. When a bone obstructs a needle, it retracts and stops injecting, avoiding brine pockets and bone damage.