About IB Food-Machines
At IB Food-Machines, you will have the opportunity to create innovative solutions that take the food processing industry to new heights. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about technology and want to improve the food industry.
As part of our close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the industry. We offer an inspiring work environment, growth opportunities and attractive benefits. Join us and be part of the tasty revolution in food processing!
View open positions
Below are our open positions. Discover the challenging opportunities and join our passionate team. Check out the positions and apply today at IB Food-Machines.
Do you feel at home within a dynamic company where expert colleagues work?
And do you enjoy commissioning or troubleshooting machinery in the food industry? Then this challenge as a Service Mechanic at IB Food-Machines is for you!
IB Food-Machines advises food processing companies worldwide on their production process. Together with a team of twenty pleasant colleagues, our service technicians are the calling card of our company. We do this from modern premises in Urk.
What will you do as a Service Mechanic food processing machine?
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for overhauling, installing and servicing machinery within the food industry. IB-Food-Machines is a dealer of several brands of food processing machinery.
You will do this partly in the workshop in Urk and partly on location mainly throughout the Netherlands. But from time to time you will also perform work within Europe and sometimes outside Europe. Does this not appeal to you? No problem, then there are always colleagues who do like to go abroad and you can do your work at home.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- Installation, commissioning and testing of food processing machinery.
- Maintaining food processing machines on site or in Urk.
- Overhaul and possibly modify the machine to the customer’s requirements in the Urk workshop.
- Maintain contact with the client during the project.
- Sharing your knowledge with the customer’s technical department.
What does IB Food-Machines offer you?
- Excellent salary depending on your knowledge, skill and experience.
- 13th month upon good results.
- 25 vacation days and 104 hours/13 adv days
- Good pension plan through Pension Metal & Technology.
- Development opportunities with education and training.
- Varied and challenging job.
- A job with a lot of personal responsibility, freedom and independence.
- Everyone knows each other, so the lines are nice and short.
- Each mechanic gets his own tool cart.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
What’s in your toolbox?
You enjoy developing in your profession and with your technical background and service attitude you know how to help different customers in the right way. Verders you bring the following:
- You have a completed technical MBO education e.g. Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Speaks and writes the Dutch language. If you also speak English, that’s a nice touch.
- Are in possession of driver’s license B.
- You like to contribute to the growth of IB Food-Machines.
Where will you work?
IB Food-Machines has been advising food processing companies worldwide on their production process for more than 14 years. We supply new- and used food processing machines. As a result, they are able to work within most budgets and advise in the best way to improve and optimize their production.
Working at IB Food-Machines means good benefits, development opportunities, 13th month, freedom and flexibility, an inspiring team with great colleagues.
Are you that colleague who wants to join our team?
Are you creative, love to write and enjoy keeping up with websites, LinkedIn and other social media? Then read on soon!
For our Marketing & Sales department, we are immediately looking for an online marketer. You will increase our visibility and brand awareness and take care of our image; internally and externally. You are part of an international organization and can easily communicate in Dutch and English. German is a plus.
Who are we?
IB Food machinery advises food processing companies worldwide on their production process. We do this with a team of twenty enthusiastic colleagues. Providing new- and used food processing machinery, we are able to work within most budgets. This enables us to advise in the best way to improve and optimize the production process.
What will you do?
- You will increase our visibility and take care of our image; internally and externally.
- You will maintain and optimize our website.
- You write product and other web copy.
- You will create, send and analyze mailings.
- You will create Press Releases and advertisements for use in trade magazines.
- You will manage our social media channels, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You analyze search behavior and apply search engine optimization (SEO) to increase conversion.
What do we ask of you?
- You have an HBO working and thinking level.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in content and social media.
- You are independent and also enjoy working as part of a team
- You know how to turn complex subject matter into understandable and engaging content.
- Good and error-free writing; an eye for quality and detail.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You are a team player and have an open and direct way of communicating.
- You are creative: (online) content, you know what to do with it.
What do you get in return?
Work in a dynamic company with an informal culture and short lines of communication. Good working conditions, development opportunities, freedom and flexibility, an inspiring team with great colleagues.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Employment of 32-40 hours per week
- Good development and training opportunities.
- A salary in line with your knowledge and experience
- Travel reimbursement
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days on a full-time basis
- A pension plan
- CLA Scheme (Metal and Engineering)
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Fun company outings
Are you that colleague who wants to join our team?
Is your position not listed but you still want to apply? Please enter your information below and indicate that you would like to apply for an open application.